Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Club Terms & Conditions (Revised 24th May 2018)
1) All Members* must provide a current permenant address and contact details before being allowed to participate in lessons or club activities.
2) Annual (Non Refundable) Insurance fee including Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu License is payable on the student's** enrolment.
3) All applicants under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to complete the membership and enrolment process.
4) Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos will, upon receipt of the Students** annual fees, issue a licence complete with an insurance certificate.
5) Training fees are payable monthly in advance via standing order on the first training day of each each new calendar month irrespective of holidays,
sickness or the member's ability to attend lessons.
a) Training fess are calculated pro rata over a 12 month period (Jan - Dec) which includes occasional club closures (including but not limited to:
Bank Holidays Weekends, one week during spring break, two weeks during summer (Dates TBC) and two weeks durting Christmas and
New Year period.
b) Non payment of training fees will automatically cancel the student's** membership.
6) Adult students** will be issued with a License and an Attendance book for the purpose of recording points awarded towards the student's next grading
7) Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos requires all students** to wear a Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu regulation uniform complete with all current insignia badges and logos without
8) In the interests of health and safety all students are required to use only regulation weapons and equipment as approved by Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu club
9) As part of Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos child protection policy it is required that any child student under the age of eighteen attending lessons must be brought
to (no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the lesson commencing) and collected (no later than 10 minutes after the lesson concludes) from the Dojo's
registration desk by their parent or guardian.
10) Occasionally we would like to use photographs of our students for promotional purposes within our organisation and web site. These photos are for our
sole use only and will not be sold to or used by any other companies for advertisements. By joining Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos you agree to the use of you /
your child's image within the organisation's media. (See Also our GDPR Policy)
11) It is expected that by completing student memberhip (receiving your duly completed License including photographic image of yourself) that the information
given by you to Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
12) By completing your membership application you are declaring that as a student you are fit to participate and train in martial arts and as such it is expected
that as a student you understand and accept that participation at any level in a martial art carries the risk of serious injury and as such will exonerate the
Dojo(s) and Instructor(s) of Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu Dojos from any losses, either personal or injuries of any nature or cause whatsoever .
13) By receiving and accepting your duly completed license it is expected that you will familiarise and understand the club's terms and conditions and agree to
adhere to the clubs rules and regulations. (Also available to view on our web site)
Member* means any student who has completed the required registration & enrolment process and made any necessary payment.
Student** means Infants aged between 5 & 7 years of age, Juniors aged between 8 & 12 years of age, Intermediates aged 13 - 16 years of age and Adults
aged 16 - 75 years of age.
Uniform*** means high quality white V neck dogi complete with embroidered Fudoshin Ju-Jitsu insignia for all Junior students up to the age of 16yrs or high
quality white, 14oz brush cotton wrap over dogi complete with groin guard and Obi (belt) or all students over the age of 16yrs.
This uniform can be purchased from the club instructor.